The Director of the World Health Organization (WHO) Dr. Tedros threatened America after President Trump had the audacity to call out the corrupt health organization for spewing Chinese Coronavirus propaganda.
President Trump tweeted that he is considering withholding funding for the WHO due to its slow response to the coronavirus spread, And their COVID-19 misinformation, and in what Trump described as the health organizations ‘China-centric’ outlook.
Trump tweeted Tuesday that the WHO ‘really blew it’ when it came to the virus:
The W.H.O. really blew it. For some reason, funded largely by the United States, yet very China centric. We will be giving that a good look. Fortunately I rejected their advice on keeping our borders open to China early on. Why did they give us such a faulty recommendation?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 7, 2020
President Trump followed up his tweet during his Wednesday coronavirus press briefing, warning that he’s considering withholding American taxpayer funds to the World Health Organisation after the “China-centric” body dismissed his January 31st travel ban to China.
On February 3rd, The World Health Organization chief said that there was no need for measures like Trump’s China travel ban because it “unnecessarily interferes with international travel and trade.”
The Never-Ending Coronavirus Misinformation Spewed By The World Health Organization
Chinese officials have lied, concealed and misled about the origins of the Coronavirus pandemic and the toll the virus has taken on China.
But even worse than the Chinese propaganda has been, the World Health Organization acting as if they were Beijing’s public relations firm.
A Short List Of The Who’s Many Coronavirus Missteps
- In early January, while China was lying about the Wuhan virus being under control, the WHO should have been tirelessly pressing China to tell the truth.
- On Jan 14th WHO parroted China’s propaganda declaring they saw no evidence of human-to-human transmission of the virus.
- On February 12th, after weeks of China claiming ‘nothing to see here,’ WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus praised China for “making us safer.”
- Days later the WHO Director AGAIN praised China “We appreciate the seriousness with which China is taking this outbreak, especially the commitment from top leadership, and the transparency they have demonstrated,”
- In late February WHO declares “There is no evidence that companion animals/pets such as dogs or cats can be infected with the new coronavirus.” Just 2-weeks later as TuskerDaily reported a dog in China dies from Coronavirus. Since then Dogs, Cats and other animals such as a Bronx Zoo Tiger having tested positive for COVID-19.
- On March 3rd based on China’s lies, the WHO Director creates worldwide panic when he announces the Coronavirus fatality rates are 3.4%. In reality, the COVID-19 mortality rate may be under 1%.
- The WHO waited until March 11th to finally acknowledged the Coronavirus was a pandemic
- On March 29th The World Health Organization doubled down on its claim that the COVID-19 virus is not transmittable by air.
- Laughably, In late March WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus ONCE AGAIN praised the Chinese regime for its “transparency” in the crisis.
President Trump Calls Out The WHO
Trump pointed to the WHO’s January announcement that there was no human-to-human transmission of the deadly disease:
Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China🇨🇳. pic.twitter.com/Fnl5P877VG
— World Health Organization (WHO) (@WHO) January 14, 2020
President Trump also rightfully lambasted the WHO chief for behaving like he was one of China’s ‘proxies’.
Laughably, Dr. Tedros, after weeks of spewing Chinese propaganda, the WHO director hypocritically responded:
“At the end of the day, the people belong to all political parties. The focus of all political parties should be to save their people, please do not politicize this virus.
If you want to be exploited and if you want to have many more body bags, then you do it.
If you don’t want many more body bags, then you refrain from politicizing it.”
.@WHO Director General Tedros Ghebreyesuson attacks Trump for noting the org bends over backwards to protect China: “Stop pointing fingers” unless you “want more body bags … it’s like playing with fire” pic.twitter.com/mTwFPqpBdE
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) April 8, 2020
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Must Be Held Accountable
As we reported Nikki Haley joined a growing group of Republicans demanding an accounting from the head of the World Health Organization (WHO,) Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, for why a group founded on the principle that health concerns should transcend politics has become a toadying front for the communist Chinese government.
As Tucker Carlson highlighted earlier this week (video below), Adhanom “got his job with Chinese support after he covered up cholera outbreaks in his home country” of Egypt.
Adhanom has denied the allegation, which centered around claims he had downplayed cholera epidemics in Ethiopia in 2006, 2009 and 2011 by passing them off as “acute watery diarrhea,” a symptom of cholera.
When the full history of the Coronavirus is eventually written, the Chinese Communist Party will bear massive responsibility for the pandemic that has swept the Earth.
So will a World Health Organization that seemed more interested in spewing China’s propaganda and not at all interested in finding out the truth.